Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I hate purple

I have spent some time evaluating my favorite colors this morning and I have decided I mostly like all the colors, except purple. I understand that purple is the "gay color" and that it is not politically correct to hate on gay symbols. Actually, I don't think it is even cool anymore, but none of that matters to me. Despite the fact that I have transformed into a raging liberal, I must continue to hate purple even though it is the official color of gay nation. The reason being that purple is also the color of an evil enemy, well actually two evil enemies: K-State football and Beth Keating. I assume those of you who have heard about K-State stealing our QB will also hate the color purple because it is associated with K-State. Those of you named Chris Onken will hate purple for the other reason.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Toffer said...

We are much better off without that Tight End they were calling a QB. He's going to go to KSU and never win a ball game against NU his entire career. He will finally get to start his senior year for that throw back pass. His career is going to remind you of Mike Stuntz. The only exception will be Freeman won't throw the ball to Crouch and they won't ever beat Oklahoma.

Great blog Jim top-notch stuff. Hey Robocop why don't you say something.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Neumy said...

Jim, you don't hate purple. Remember you bought that big gay purple camera phone.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Toffer said...

Jim, you need to pay up for your part of the HI account you sumbitch.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger nippletattoos said...

I used to have a plethora of purple hate. It used to tear me apart inside, but then I realized something that you should, too Mr. Holyfield:

You've got to harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness... energy... block... bad. Feel the flow, feel it. It's circular. Its like a carousel-- you pay the quarter, you get on the horse. It goes up and down and around. Circular... circle. With the music, the flow. All good things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home